Waterlollies Waterlollies

Wow.

The animation quality is ridiculously awesome; as is the story.
And yes, the world you are creating with these Brackenwood flashes is nothing short of absolutely incredible.

Awesome Compilation Vol 3 Awesome Compilation Vol 3

Wewt.

I'm loving this a lot! I'm like.....crying from this laughter ^o^
I've also listened to the easter egg song leik....15 times.

[KK] LOL Hour: Daft Punk [KK] LOL Hour: Daft Punk

omg

I LOVE DAFT PUNK. but that was a huge waste of time.

Tri-achnid Tri-achnid

WHOA

I just spent about 45 minutes playing this game and loved every second of it. Really GREAT JOB. The plot really connects with the player...like...i was all into protecting the eggsac and kept remembering that I was on the verge of extinction :D

I can't wait for the full game.

Donald Dress Up Game Donald Dress Up Game

Mature? MILD NUDITY???

That was the suck man... Why is it rated Mature for mild nudity? ITS FRICKN DONALD DUCK MAN!!! People are going to think its a Trump dress up game... and why spam up the Flash portal with this junk?

Muffinator responds:

I put it in the portal for people who are appreciative of hard flash work that people do. If you don't want to look at Ammature work there is a top list on the right hand side of the portal which you can use.

Hangman - Countries Hangman - Countries

Manmar?

W0W i didnt even know that was a country... nice idea, small size

Hard_Beat Hard_Beat

Heyyyyyy

Very nice. A hard hitting beat that doesn't let up ^^ Love the synth keys :D gives it a cool old school hip hop feel and contrasts the bassline nicely.

Kinda on the short side though.
9'd and imma add you on my favorite artist's ^-^
Can't wait for the next beat man.

Cloud9ine responds:

Thanks. I just put a new track up. Check it out.

-=)The Dawn(=- -=)The Dawn(=-

Whoa.

10'd

What a great piece. You can really feel the emotion in every note.

MJTTOMB responds:

Thanks for t3h r3v13w!

Dang, I'm running out of good responses. xD

Food = Yes Food = Yes

This song = Yes

I personally liked the title ^^

Anyway, the time you spent on this song really shows =D It sounds really clean and trancey. Good job on this one.

Also you guys trace is SUPPOSED to be repetitive and long. Hence the genre's name.

Spoony18 responds:

I appreciate that, getting the hounds off my back, and finally someone who knows what the hell a trance song is!!!! just for the hell of it, i worked a little more on this song and changed the name to Spoonography 2. its a little bit longer and a little less repetitive. anyways hope you hear it!
Ima add you as a friend btw :P thanks again for the review ;)